-->

Header Ads

Hi Friends Welcome to My Blog.

Hi! My name is sant choubey and I am a student of department of computer engineering of IET- DAVV.I Want To Explore Myself And So Come To The Blog. Actually I Always Think about to Writing What I Think on Any Matter like Political, Technical Issues etc. And This Is The Best Platform To Write Anything On Any Issues.I run this site as an extension of my thoughts on any issue and some specific information about competitive examination for new graduates who have no idea about what will be next path for their career. My passion is to help people and aware them about their career, socially & political right to make them whatever they want to become.I Hope It Will Helpful For College Students. Thanks for visiting by!

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7375511/

No comments

Powered by Blogger.